If your content isn’t delivering your message clearly, potential customers won’t become paying customers.
A strategic website audit can help you identify where your online content falls short. As a digital strategist, I’ll recommend industry-proven solutions so your website content can perform at its best. We’ll look at how your content guides your prospects through the sales process, how clear and concise it is, and if it drives the desired actions to help you meet your business goals.
Can you relate to any of these?
- You updated your website with a flashy new design, but then your traffic dropped off.
- Your website looks great, but it isn’t bringing in new business.
- You have website traffic, but those prospects aren’t buying.
- Your competition is on the front page of Google, but their website looks horrible! You wonder what they are doing differently.
- You hired an SEO expert, but your website still isn’t working for you?
No matter how great your website looks, if it’s not helping you reach your goals - it’s simply not working.
What Makes a Website Successful?
Clear, easy-to-read, sales-focused content is a must. Well-performing website content has three key characteristics.
- Professional direct-response copywriting to get your visitors to take a specific action.
- Website usability that guides your visitors through the buying process.
- Strategic use of keywords in the right places on your website to improve your online visibility.
How Does An Audit Work?
As your strategic partner, I’ll conduct a 21-point review of your website, measuring it against industry best practices. You’ll get a professional assessment of your website and recommendations to fix problem areas.
I’ll look to see if your content is clear, customer-focused, competitive, consistent and conversion-optimized.
I’ll provide you with a detailed report outlining your contents strengths and opportunities. You’ll see what your competition is up to and how you can rise above them. You’ll get a customized content strategy to boost your site’s SEO and conversions.
How Much Does it Cost?
The price for a content audit is between $500 and $1500 for most businesses. Your strategic site audit comes with the guarantee that you’re delighted with the report you receive.
Not only will you have a clear view of how your site is performing, but you’ll also have actionable steps you can use to improve your online content right away.
How Do We Get Started?
Just reach out and start a conversation. I’ll take a look at your website, and then we can jump on a call to discuss the next steps.